Due to the continued COVID-19 Pandemic, we have again made the unfortunate but necessary decision to postpone the US-RSE Community Building Workshop. Given current state travel restrictions requiring people to quarantine, and numerous employers not allowing business travel, it was impossible to believe we could have a successful workshop in October of this year.

The workshop has been postponed until October 5-6, 2021. If the pandemic improves significantly in the short term, we will consider moving it earlier in 2021 depending on hotel/venue availability.

In the months before the workshop, we will advertise and restart the application/invitation process. We will communicate with the broader US-RSE community as to the timing and next steps. Expect occasional updates to also be posted here on the workshop website.