We encourage prospective participants to submit full papers (10 pages, IEEE format) on topics related to RSE achievements, experiences, or solutions in eScience. A full paper is not required to participate - short papers (max 4 pages) and/or abstracts (max 300 words) will also be accepted, but will NOT be published in the proceedings.
Possible topics include (but are not limited to):
- RSE solutions in eScience
- RSE contributions to software sustainability in eScience
- The RSE perspective on an eScience contribution
- The non-RSE perspective of collaboration with RSEs in eScience efforts
For those who choose to submit short papers and/or abstracts, we will ask the authors of accepted submissions to self-publish (after revisions, if applicable) to an archival repository (e.g., Zenodo, arxiv). Our website will then provide links to the self-published documents.
Accepted submitters will also be invited to present in-person at the workshop, after which there will be a short panel discussion and then breakout sessions with the larger group of attendees.
We particularly encourage submissions from first-time conference presenters and from members of groups that have historically been underrepresented in the eScience community.
Submission website: EasyChair
- Submissions open: Monday, April 11, 2022
- Full paper submissions due (to be included with official proceedings): Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Notifications sent: Monday, June 27, 2022
- Abstract/short paper submissions due (will NOT be included with official proceedings): Monday, July 11, 2022
- Notifications sent: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Program finalized: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Workshop date: TBD
Contact the organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org