With the recent events surrounding COVID-19, the US-RSE community building workshop organizing committee is actively discussing all possible options for our upcoming event. Given the size (50 people) and the location of our participants (47 US based, 3 UK based) we do not fall into the same risk level as some of the larger conferences that have been recently canceled. However, we understand that some institutions have put forward recommendations to avoid non-essential travel and that some participants may feel uncomfortable traveling regardless of any official policy or recommendations. We want to be supportive of your decision.

While we are discussing options, note that we are simply not equipped to make this a successful remote workshop. One option we are considering is postponing the event until the fall.

Updates will be shared as they become available.