After reviewing available options and weighing the risks, the organizing committee has decided to postpone the US-RSE workshop until later in 2020. We do not yet have a date for the workshop, but should very soon.

This was a difficult decision and not one that we made lightly. Our goal is to build and foster an RSE community and in the end, given the information we have right now, we feel that postponing gives us the highest likelihood of making this a successful workshop.