Individuals may nominate themself or another member. In cases when a nomination is not a self-nomination, the Election Chair will contact the nominated individual to confirm their interest in participating.
On the nomination form, the following information is required:
If Nominating Someone Else:
- Your name and email
- Nominee’s name and email
- Short statement about why you think the nominated individual will make a good Steering Committee member
Nominations of others will only be shared with the Election Chair and the nominated individual. The information will not be made public.
Self-Nomination or Accepted Nomination:
- Your name and a publicly-shareable email
- A link to a resume, CV, LinkedIn profile, or professional website
- Why do you want to be on the US-RSE Steering Committee? (<=1000 characters)
- How do you contribute to the US-RSE Association or RSE community more broadly? (<= 1500 characters)
See the previous election post for the election timeline and details.
Contact Election Chair Christina Maimone on Slack or via email.