Post call update: A summary of the call can be found here.
The next community call is on September 10 11ET/10CT/9MT/8PT, the main topic of discussion is “Hiring and interviewing for RSE positions”.
Some potential topics include:
- What qualities are hiring managers looking for?
- What can RSEs do to better distinguish themselves in the process?
- How do RSEs want to be evaluated?
- What have been some good/bad interview experiences?
- What advice would you give to someone looking to land their dream RSE job?
Other topics are also welcome! Bring them up on the call or on Slack.
The Zoom connection details are posted in the general channel on Slack.