US-RSE Annual General Meeting 2022
The third US-RSE Association Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Friday December 2, 2022 from 1-3pm ET.
The AGM is open to all US-RSE members. Members must register in advance.
Not a member yet? Join now!
- State of the US-RSE Association: The 2022 year in review and plans for 2023 Ian Cosden, current chair of the Steering Committee, will give an organizational overview of US-RSE including a review of past events and initiatives, updates on current initiatives, and an outline of some future plans and goals for the Association.
- Updates from Working Groups
Representatives from US-RSE working groups will give brief updates on recent activities and plans for 2023.
- Meet the Steering Committee Candidates
The candidates running for the open 2023-2024 Steering Committee seats will introduce themselves to the community via pre-recorded videos ahead of the upcoming election. There will not be a candidate Q&A at the AGM; instead use the #elections channel in Slack to ask the candidates questions.
- Financial Status and Budget Review
Julia Damerow, US-RSE Treasurer, will provide an update of the US-RSE finances and present a preliminary budget for 2023.
- US-RSE leadership Q&A & Open Member Discussion
To help with planning, those interested in asking a question or raising a member-wide discussion topic can submit their questions/topic prior to the meeting using this form. Live questions or discussion topics are always welcome.