US-RSE Annual General Meeting 2022
The third US-RSE Association Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Friday December 2, 2022 from 1-3pm ET.
The AGM is open to all US-RSE members. Members must register in advance (link to be added later).
Not a member yet? Join now!
- State of the US-RSE Association: The 2022 year in review and plans for 2023
- Updates from Working Groups
A representative from each working group will give a short update on recent activities and plans for 2023.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Education and Training
- Meet the Steering Committee Candidates
The candidates running for the open 2022-2024 Steering Committee seats will introduce themselves via pre-recorded videos to the community ahead of the upcoming election.
- Financial Status and Budget Review
Julia Damerow, US-RSE Treasurer, will provide an update of the US-RSE finances and present a preliminary budget for 2023.
- US-RSE leadership Q&A & Open Member Discussion
Live questions or discussion topics are always welcome.