CaRCC People Network Data-Facing Calls
- This is a repeating event
Reoccurring monthly: First Tuesday of the month, 1pm ET
Do you help researchers compute with data? The Data-Facing Track of the CaRCC People Network brings together people from research computing groups, libraries, research institutes, and other organizations who support data-enabled research.
- Data science support
- Bioinformatics, statistics, GIS, and other support
- Data visualization
- Data management and curation
- Data workflows
- Data transfer and networks
- Data collection and production
- Working with big data
- And more, as determined by our members!
See the Track page for upcoming call topics and connection instructions.