CaRCC People Network Researcher-Facing Calls
- This is a repeating event
Reoccurring monthly: Second Thursday of the month, 1pm ET
Do you help researchers using IT tools to further their research goals? Are you involved in research computing and/or data science training? Do you consult with researchers on more effectively doing their research with advanced computing resources? Compute with data?
The Researcher-Facing Track of the CaRCC People Network brings together people from research computing groups, libraries, research institutes, and other organizations who support researchers in every phase of the research lifecycle.
- Research computing facilitation
- Outreach to all disciplines, esp. those under-represented, to aid with research computing resources
- Education and training
- The art and practice of facilitation
- Increasing communications, collaborations, and team-building
- Research computing UX and user-facing tech
- And more, as determined by our members!
See the Track page for upcoming call topics and connection instructions.