CaRCC People Network Systems-Facing Calls
- This is a repeating event
Reoccurring monthly: Third Thursday of the month, 1pm ET
The Systems-Facing track of the CaRCC People Network will focus on aspects relevant to the execution of research computing and data systems.
- Architecture (hardware solutions, cloud integration, VMs, container integration, …)
- Storage systems (file systems, SAN, NAS, NVMe, Burstbuffer, …)
- Networking (data transfer solutions, Infiniband, campus-wide, …)
- Cluster management and configuration (scheduling, accounting and reporting, …)
- Accelerators (GPU, FPGA, …)
- Security (auditing, compliance, policies, procedures, …)
- User environment (Modules, CUDA, …)
See the Track page for upcoming call topics and connection instructions.